Monday, August 20, 2007

"I No Say Cheese"

It's a fun experience to take a two-year-old and a three-week-old for a photo session. At least our friend Stacey is a good, patient, God-fearing woman who says that she doesn't mind difficult subjects. I, however, did mind. A lot of prep, and an hour and a half after our sitting started, Collin, who hadn't smiled the ENTIRE time we were there, looked at me as we were leaving with a sly grin and proudly announced, "I no say cheese." We "no go to McDonald's" either. The pictures are hysterical, and much cuter than I thought they would be. Perfectly capturing what it means to be TWO!



Here's proof...







































Yet the infant...


This is as close as Collin got to a smile-









4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad that everything went well with Sarah Kate. I am sure that you are happy to get off of the couch and back into the real world. Collin is precious as ever and Sarah Kate is already starting to change so much. I am absolutely amazed at how much they change on a daily basis! Milo does not even look like the same baby now. I am glad you are blogging so that I can keep up on your little ones.

angie said...

Don't you talk about Col-na that way. He no have to say cheese! The pictures are great. I love the one of Collin and SK.

Shanta said...

Oh Collin.. that crazy rascal. Should have brought the lawnmower toy. :)
Look at ole Sarah Kate though, already poised and ready to go!

MereMoore said...

i'm taggin you-8 facts-i know you can do this...read mine for pointless ideas...thanks for the fun times on saturday night...look at the pictures...need to send them to you...