Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FDOS and SK

Collin had his first day of school a couple of weeks ago. We were so exctied to be starting a preschool that's closer to home, but a little nervous about leaving all of our sweet friends at Sunshine School. We made our final decision to switch when both Collin and Henry got in to the same school by our house. We thought that even if they weren't in the same class, they would see each other a lot. Oops. This preschool is so large that they never cross paths. but they have proven that kids just adapt. They don't even mention it at all and are both doing great.

Here is Collin before we left the house that day.


And here he is at school. Hilarious. Mrs. Lara keeps telling me that he is really quiet and I keep telling her that it will pass!


Here are some pics of Sarah Kate. She's walking all over the place and having so much fun! The A&M uniform pics are for her dad. The one on bottom is of her throwing a fit when I told her that the Aggies stink.

3 comments:

Newberry said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad Collin likes his new school, but I miss seeing him up at Sunshine School. Thanks for helping me out on Sunday!

Heather said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It can't be possible that Sarah Kate is already a year old and walking! It has been so long since we have seen you guys and we miss you all so much! We hope things are going well!

Heather

Melody said...

cute pictures! I love Sarah Kate's cheerleader outfit :)