Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Sarah Kate really enjoying the limelight!

"Hold on...I really need to take this."

"Hmmmm...interesting."

"Thanks Mom!"

Before...

...And After!


This party is so lame!



And for the grand finale...a caption contest! A grand prize (leftover cake) will go to the blogger to find the perfect caption for the following well-timed photo by Uncle Drayton:

Here's what I have so far:
1) "Who in the world hid in my dress, increasing its volume by 400%, thus making me look 97 weeks pregnant?" (I REALLY can't get past this one)
2) "Um, Dad...a little help?"
3) "At least he's using a spoon."
4) "Could I get another spoon?"
5) "Those Blackstocks sure can tear up a buffet!"

Special thanks to Pops and Drayton for all the wonderful pictures! You're the best!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

The party was fun, and the cake was so cute! Great job Laura!

Oh that last picture cracks me up... Collin is a kid after my own heart.

Ashley said...

Seriously, that cake is the cutest. You are such a Super Mom!

The picture at the bottom just makes me laugh. Glad you guys had a good birthday

Lauren said...

I am so sad we had to miss it!! Looks like it was a blast- happy birthday SK!!!
Oh, and as for the last pic, how bout-
"Hey, at least everyone's fed!"

BTW, you look beautimus... don't even fret. :)

MereMoore said...

i did have to laugh not at the picture but of the caption of being 97 weeks pregnant and being so thankful that it doesn't really last that long! i might really go InSaNe!
SK and Collin are so precious-happy belated b-days to both!!!