Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our Family of Four

She's here! Sorry for the obvious delay in posting, I't seems like I don't want to do, hear, watch, or eat anything that I did in the hospital- which includes blogging. Anyway, here's our precious little girl! Thanks for all of the prayers- they were answered. We had a great delivery and everyone is happy, healthy, and at home!


Sarah Kate
8 lb. 2 oz.
19 1/2 inches long

Collin decided to finally wake up from his nap and meet his baby sister. He loves to hold and kiss her!



She loves her blankie- like mother, like daughter!

Finally going HOME!
Some pictures from Collin's birthday party the day after we got home from the hospital...probably wouldn't do that again, but it was fun!




5 comments:

Lauren said...

Yea!!!!! COngratulations! I am so happy that everyone is healthy, happy and at HOME! I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl. :)

Summer said...

I have been checking to see pictures! She is SO beautiful, and by the way, you are looking amazing as well! Quick recovery. I'm so glad that everything went well (I'm assuming), and you are finally home. I know you don't have a ton of free time, but keep posting when you can so I can keep up with your sweet family!

Unknown said...

Congrats Laura & family!!! Your little Sarah Kate is precious, you look amazing Laura, and your little boy is adorable! It was great to catch up a bit not long ago....I hope so much that your recovery is going well!

MereMoore said...

ok-could she be any more precious? seriously-she is beautiful and you too by the way! you look fantastic-i'm so glad you are all home and healthy! congrats-if i ever get over this cold i am coming to see you guys!

MereMoore said...

don't make me boycott your blog! haha-i just read your comments on mine-never fear-i have updated! (of course now you have no time to read it! sorry-SK is beautiful-so fun to see her at church today!